St. Mary & St. Philip News Bites for August 29th
News Bites for August 29th ...
Twenty-Second Sunday of Ordinary Time
ATTEND MASS WITH LESS RESTRICTIONS
We miss you!
We have lifted most restrictions for those who are vaccinated. For those who are not vaccinated or still prefer social distancing, there will be a designated section at each parish where masks and separation are required.
We even have Holy Water touch-less dispensers at each entrance!
Get more details
We need YOUR help to make it a success!
If you are interested in helping out, sign up in the Gathering Space at
email Jill Sullivan at
, call her at 508-839-3993 x10 or fill out the online form
(and get more details).
- Are you a senior in need of transportation? We can arrange to have someone pick you up & bring you home.
- Would you like to participate in the Wedding Vows Renewal Service (~20 minutes)?
Please call Jill Sullivan if you are interested in either of the above.
Eucharistic Adoration returns on Wednesday, September 8th. It begins every Wednesday following the 12:00pm Mass and concludes at 3:00pm.
Come and spend some time with the Lord.
Special Collection This Weekend: Haitian Earthquake Relief For Sts. Pierre & Paul Parish - August 28th & 29th
. Thank you for your generosity! See photos and videos
Our next Market Sunday is Sept. 5th:
We're so thankful for everyone who has donated towards the taco dinners!
Before heading away for Labor Day weekend, please consider making a donation of groceries for your fellow Grafton residents. A list of needed items is
It's never too late for Reconciliation
Starting August 21st, Saturday session will be held in the Family Room inside the church (next to the altar). More details are
- We are in need of Catechists and Aids for our upcoming academic year. Details on the positions are
. Please contact Darleen Farland at
Training is available
Save the Date! We want to celebrate our Catechists and Aides!
- We are planning a special blessing at the 10:30am Mass on August 29th, a lite luncheon
a special Guest Speaker! Get all the details and RSVP
Don't forget to register your children for our upcoming academic year. Sessions will begin on September 12th and 13th. Get details
Altar Servers Needed!
If you would like to come back to serve at the altar or haven’t served before but would like to start serving, please let us know! For St. Mary’s, please contact Rolande Parent at
or Deacon Tim Cross at
. For St. Philip’s, please contact Deacon Tim Cross.
St. Philip Greeters Needed
- Do you have 15 minutes before Mass to spend welcoming our fellow parishioners and answering questions? If you would like to help with this ministry, please call/text Patti Hart at 508-245-6981 or e-mail
GET YOUR BULLETIN HERE!
on Saturday, August 28 at 1:42PM